Am I called host

I do truly hope that you can try to understand that outside of safest of today people and safe house none of alters are out blatantly anytime..they feel me...they feel for trouble signs in the body and then peek to decide who goes. Again...since they have come this I have learned over time second hand.
I AM the fkn host. I was here first and almost always if I can.
People don't understand. I fight judgement and rejection and new life rules because they are now known to exist ....were always there but different as they were evolving.
Patience grasshopper...we are still learning about Self.
I am April. Don't be questioning that I am capable of doing things now...there are 5 of me and only (for most) one of you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Flaws

Home

Create Support Network