War Inside

If I were a war military veteran that would be seen as a hero in deserve.
I got my cpp pension after fighting for it with medical reports after 3 plus years.
I had worked and filed taxes dice I was old enough. I got the percentage I put in. Early cpp disability. It isn't enough to rent an apartment in my community. A room and food not much else.

I am a warrior. I am working everyday to keep Alive. I have a simple lifestyle.

My war was environtally. Abuse of all kinds. I have a loving family and friends. Love helps and they help financially if they can. Help me...but we aren't rich in money.
And I often feel inside me that I am a burden to them and society.
I had war. No orphanage or csa or sent abroad to face atrocities. I still battled. I still do.
I seek not pity. I seek understanding. I am my own hero....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Flaws

Home

Create Support Network