Your Mental Health is your Job: Do the Work

Each day is different for everyone. Well or not.
My goals change with my capabilities per day. Plan but don't promise. And have dreams and goals.
For doing the work it starts with self evaluation.
I ask myself

~Where am I at today? (Physically, emotionally, for the also spiritally)
I like to do basic grading in my mind.
Some people keep a log
For me the 1-10 scale works

~ What are my Have to Do's?
Examples being work to accomplish. If you have a regular job or project to complete.
Banking food clean Nap Calls to make....

~ What are my Want to Do's?
A call
A letter
Connect with a group
Go out for "play time "
Go see someone
Go experience something...look at that list of Life Do's  (some call a bucket list)
Some people may have simpler Do's like see a sunrise or go for short walk...make some of those wants reachable...so you feel that good of accomplishment when you reach it.

This is basic questions...my brain is always busy. Perhaps worse with being unwell. I am having a hard time finding my smile.
I am used to heart pain and some body pain. This is abdominal and no answers yet. Our Canadian health system not quick. Sticking it out...my story gets better I am sure😆

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Flaws

Home

Create Support Network