Soft Care

Things are needed when I have to do self care. I only truly have me to rely on.
So....comfort items are often soft. Whatever works. I am not ashamed.
I have:

Stuffed animals.  Many. Plush. All sizes...from being able to put in pocket to snuggle size. Nothing truly outrageous. Chest size. When I am anxious or stressed or lonely or sad....I hold tight.

Pillows with different fill for change in firmness. Often I need the huge feeling and will surround myself. Back likes firm....chest likes soft...

Fuzzy blanket and flannel sheet

Fuzzy pillow...again..chest size

If I need it will roll a quilt, blanket or sheet up like a Swiss roll and tie it and hug
Can add blankets or heavy flannel to make bigger and longer a body length. Have used soft towels too.

Made myself a hot cold bad with barley in it to add warmth on chest or cold for anxiety and panic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Flaws

Home

Create Support Network