Poetry flows

Depth that draws
Dark brown eyes
Shining soul
Glittered heart
Intention soft
Seeing you
Bringing close
Gaurd down
~A.R.

Rippled rocks
Time smoothed
Fossilized history
The glory
Of the Shield
Green, black pink
Hues ground
Down from Ice
Leaving this Earth

Writing on the wall
Seeing from a distance
Closing in on me
A tunnel I cannot see
Fear to venture closer
Desire to know
About me
~A.R.

Dusting off
Fogged time
Rolled in it
Too often
Knocked down
As it creeps back
That dirty time
Evil dust
Be gone
~A.R.

Kissed by the gods
Of sleepless nights
Yet to find
The light
To darkness
~A.R.*

Floating away
Gone
Within
My light
Snuffed out
By demons
I spent day
Slaying
Lost now
To time
~A.R.

No more whispers
To myself
Finding strength
In self, in words
Silenced time
No more
For I set
Myself free~
~A.R.*

Heavy wind
Torn skies
Clouds open
Showers down
Sparks to earth
Giving life
~A.R.

Wrapped tight
In self comfort
My own hug
To help me through
Day after day
I have to do
In order to be

Blindly following
Ghosts that lead
Paths broke new
Ways to learn
A start of now
Leave behind
The known
Trust in winds
To invisible growth

Wide awake
Missing time
Skipping beats
Standing in line
Taken over
In self protect
A mode I have
No regret
~A.R.

Running with words
Playing havoc in my head
Verses trained
The conditional standard
To meet the line
A bar set high
Unachievable perfection

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Flaws

Home

Create Support Network