Remembering Me

Do you remember...

When I went ahead in line to take the vaccine shot so you could see you wouldn't die...
When I came and stayed with you because your husband was hitting you...
When I held your hand and told you just to let it out and I didn't mind snot on my shoulder...
When you hurt your neck and I came and massaged it....
When I taught you to drive...
When I climbed under the barn to get you that special piece...
When your arm was going into a frozen shoulder and I camr to your house to do MRT on it 3 times a week...
I helped you pack and move...
I sent you funnies just because I knew you were stressed...
I held your head and made you tea while you were sick...
I watched over your children so you could get a night out....
I had you to dinner at Christmas and New Year because you had no one else to spend it with...
I sent you snail mail just to tell you I care..
I gave you a hug when you needed it most and again when you didn't...

I am valuable. I need to remember....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Flaws

Home

Create Support Network