Mask

The mask is heavy. I put one on day after day.

Alone. I have my face. My pain. My anxiety. My depression.

I push hard to keep going. To be part of this world. To contribute where I can.

I am struggling to accept myself. Where am I going? What will happen with my physical health? Who am I?

It has been a very long haul with my body. I feel I am no longer me. I cannot go on as I was.

I blog about having PTSD with Disassociation. I am not blatent about it in my daily life. I do not wear a sign. It is part of me.

My physical health has a whole different set of changes and problems. It has been ongoing so long. I have been on my own with a few close people helping.

I really would like to have that special someone. I realize that I have a belief that it will never happen.

Challenge the belief....
Rebuke it.

I am having difficulty changing that belief.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Flaws

Home

Create Support Network