When It Sucks

I am at a place in my life where things really suck.

My mental illness does not define me (PTSD, D.I.D., depression, anxiety).

My physical illness (Surviving cancer ongoing issues. 6 surg in 5 years) does not define me.

It does suck today.
Right now my circumstances are as they are.
I am doing the things I need to in order to keep going.

I have a list. A Living List.
I am not much for the Bucket. Lol.
I have a run on list. I keep adding.
For me that is Hope.
Hope I can.

No one knows about lifetime.
I often ...very often..want to leave. I hold on to that list. I hold on to my family and friends.

Acceptance is never easy.

It is ok for me to accept without liking it.

For now I keep doing what I do.
Sharing and caring.

For you.

For me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Flaws

Home

Create Support Network