Words

A dim bulb
Only this
The dark
Feels draining
No sound
Yet loud
Bear it
I bend
The weight
Soul crushing
~A.R*

I decide
This is my journey
I need to fight
To go where I want
To find what I need
Doing it is my choice
I will not give up
Today

Taking flight
On wind
Leaves fallen
Swept up
A flurry
Of colour
Swirls away
~A.R.

Her eyes so deep
Inviting warmth
A gleam of devious
Yet soft in spirit
See her soul
Through windows
Lenses of life
To her heart
~A.R.

From past to present
It comes over me
In waves of memory
Thrashing my mind
A time long gone
Hauntingly real
For it had been
I lived it
Repeating
Only in my mind
Yet fear still comes
To sit awhile
Remember
Let go
I did
It didn't
Flashback
Then gone
~A.R.

Shades of fall reflect off tears that drop to puddles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Create Support Network

Beautiful Flaws

Wizards and Wanderers