Flowing Lines

Piled up
In white
Trees sparkle
Untouched sheet
Land asleep
Above awake
Birds flutter
Nestled in
Branches safe
Fluffed for
Warmth
Winter morn
So calm
~A.R.*

Lying beast
In dark shadows
It waits
The vulnerable
Naive to presence
Of danger
In depth lurks
An evil energy
Born within
This body
A human
Being
Growing particle
Anxiety fast
Turns to panic
The
Beast's feast
~A.R.*

Swirling mind
Thoughts unclear
Slow yourself
Take a moment
Breathe
Secrets untold
Not mine
Unfair hiding
I cannot tell
It is
Not mine
~A.R.*

Morning came
Rolling over
A night
Distraught
No sleep
So long
Burning eyes
Meet glaring
Day
~A.R.*

We took up a battle to show that we care.
Lost in war for the freedom of many.
Those who returned to carry the valour earned. Yet never the same as people for war is atrocities we cannot forget.
#RememberanceDay

Stay awhile
My world
Unfamiliar to you
Misunderstood
By many
See fragments
Flying free
Scattered mind
Feet still
Planted seeds
Growing wisdom
In pieces
Stay awhile
~A.R.*

From past to present
It comes over me
In waves of memory
Thrashing my mind
A time long gone
Hauntingly real
For it had been
I lived it
Repeating
Only in my mind
Yet fear still comes
To sit awhile
Remember
Let go
I did
It didn't
Flashback
Then gone
~A.R.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Flaws

Home

Create Support Network