Missing You

I am thinking about you a lot.
Perhaps it is because the Holiday Season is here.

Winter is a cruel yet beautiful time of year.

We shared so much. Was a good life we had going together.

I could love you forever.
I did.
Then it was over.
Gone.
I never really recovered.
It has been years.
Seems like yesterday.

I miss the laughter. I miss your smile.
I miss the talks and the banter. We were a team.

Often I feel how I failed you.
Failed to fill gaps you needed help with. Honestly, I tried with my all my heart.

We were going to grow old together.
We were living and learning together.
Gone.

I am growing older alone.
Trying to live.
I still am learning.
I don't cope well.
There is no one at my side.
My hand is not taken.
I can only hold myself.

I mourned you.
I mourn again.
Time has not erased you from my heart.
Gone.
Not forgot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Flaws

Home

Create Support Network