The health update

He took 2 , 1cm areas, was supposed to be 1 2mm and a small tag...
Hope he got it.
Was drugged and froze and home.

Meantime...
Post surgery.

Not feeling good. Bad night. Ptsd triggers. Terrified what is next...
#nocancerleftbehind

Worrisome. Get results in two weeks.

Scared.
Angry
Confused
Hopeless

Feeling suicidal.

Results are in!

Cyst takes and large cell area cleared.

Benign this time. (Cut 8 this area on. Pre to cancer to pre...)


Anal cancer does not leave so I will face it again and again. Today I got some freedom time for 4 months...fingers crossed.

Healing. Grateful for all your support
#nocancerleftbehind

BUTT I got my eye on it!! A few months of freedom and do my Living list. Then back to oncology for check.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Flaws

Home

Create Support Network