Affirm and Reaffirm 💬

I like to use different reminders to help myself stay in today and know my truths in my life. Repetition to break negativity that likes to creep into my mind. It gets so easy to beat myself up. Being kind and positive is quite hard.

Mantras/Affirming Thoughts

I use a string of wood beads to just use tracking for my mind to stay saying one word or phrase over and over

Some examples

I am strong

Calm

Breathe

I am loved

I can do this

No fear

I am capable

Each day is different

Not ok is ok

Do what I can...little wins count

I am not broken

I am not a burden

It is ok to feel my feelings

For distraction I may just count the beads. I find the calm when I am practicing this tool.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Flaws

Home

Create Support Network