Best Words

As the world spins, seemingly out of control, I hold firm. We have great things in common as humans. Individuals all unique.

I keep these words as good mental health boosts. In me, in you, somewhere... these reside in strength.

Kindness
Peace
Compassion
Empathy
Hope
Laughter
Brightness
Happy
Smiles
Curiousity
Intelligence
Trust
Resiliance
Promise
Shelter
Friendliness
Encouragement
Giving
Freedom
Spirit
Magic
Inspiration
Values
Dancing
Cheers
Calm
Sharing
Truth
Love

Just words perhaps. With each I feel a stir. Memories. People. Events. Places.
There is good in this world. Worth in the living.

Life storms have made me who I am. Alongside are the triumps and joyous moments. Through laughter and tears I grew and will continue to do so.

I hope when I leave this world I have found my way to be the words strung together as lights for others.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Flaws

Home

Create Support Network