Riding the Rollercoaster

First off...I hate roller coasters.

I been there, done that. Got the badges of those I faced.
No more.

I only went due to peer pressure. I am the keeper of the stuff now. Find me on a bench.

So this life can super suck. It is full of ups and downs.

Some experiences are so joyous one would think they'd burst with happiness. Others shattering.

I have had about a month of the fast, out of control, lifecoaster.

Bad new -  Call from SC Housing that says my priority wait  (already been 2 yrs) likely be as much more to hold on for a move. Stuck in toxic environment.

Good news - My Anal Cancer is in remission and I have 6 months free ftom Oncology.

Bad news - Aunt Joan dies unexpectedly.

Bad news - Saw the ex-husband ( hadn't seen the Gambling man 12 yrs) and had a meltdown. My life being poor and hard.

Good news - I don't know who pulled what strings but I have housing. Move 2 weeks. Short notice but wow.

Bad news - severe cold 10 days and still going...

Bad news - flooded basement. Clean up. Injured low back and hip. Frick!!!

Good news - friend helps pack

Good news - 4 days til move!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Create Support Network

Beautiful Flaws

Wizards and Wanderers