Rumblings

A quiet night
Darkness blurred
Flurries fly
Scattered white
Speckled sky
To ground
It falls
Watching still
Calming found
Breaking down
Heart walls
To lift
Come light
It's whirling
Storm
~A.R.*

When the pain of life
Is howling in my head
I run at will
Such heavy dread
Tears stream hard 
Like the pounding rain
Blinding me still
No place to hide
It is all lost
Churned past inside
~A.R.*

I will not cave 
I will not crubble
To be your slave
I see you there
Your lies
Inficting despair
Taking my mind
A fight unfair
They call you 
Depression
I call you out
Out of my way
I fight today
~A.R.*

Wearing weighted feathers
Beaten iron
Layered stength
Protective layer
I cannot fly
Earthbound
Warrior of truths
~A.R.*

Ice crusted lashes
Snow swirled blindly
Bundled tight
Harshness endured
Air freshly clear
A mind to settle
Blow through me
Great winds white
Clean my wounds
Before my tears
Freeze to my heart
~A.R.*







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Create Support Network

Beautiful Flaws

Wizards and Wanderers