Oncology time

Well my appointment was supposed to be on the 5th of March. 

There was a time mix up and I was on the phone with my Doctor there. 
He is the head of radioogy so I was surprosed to get him. 

After talking about what is physically going on in my Anal region we decide to try a nerve and anti inflamatory med to see if what was there calmed or stayed. 

We decided to meet in 3 weeks......that didn't happen as he had forgot to put my script in before he went on holidays so I had not had enough time tring it. 
Now.....Civid 19. 

My appointment has been pushed to at least July. I have a tentative date. 
Like all medical services here we are diwn to essential only. 

I had my 6 plus month break...now it is looking more like a year. 

Should I be worried?

I know what feels wrong....

Holding on. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Flaws

Home

Create Support Network