D.I.D Days from Pat

All I do every day is to try my best. That looks different every day. Some days i don’t want to get out of bed, somedays i think everyone else is doing better than me. Or I switch so much I can’t remember what I have done. Some days i eat cookies for breakfast or cereal for tea. Some days I go out, others i sit on the couch doing next to nothing. Somedays I feel unlovable, others i know I am loved. Or I feel like giving up on this whole messy recovery business. Other days i see a beautiful sunset, watch the birds on the birdfeeder, or can concentrate on reading a book. I can look back and see how different I am from a year ago. My best will look different from your best as we are all different. Motto of this crazy little ramble…. Trying our best is good enough. Pat.

Comments

  1. I feel ya I feel empty sometimes and useless then other days I feel I've got a purpose

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Flaws

Home

Create Support Network