Got your hand

I have your hand fellow warrior. Whomever you are. Whatever your battle is. I may not have the same, but I know what it feels like to fight...with days perhaps you just may not want to.

I get that.

I do a lot of breathing.
I am focusing on just each moment.
Looking for the little things that can help me keep going.

My desire is to isolate.
I do not want to burden another.

Someone said to me " why do you decide if I don't have time for you?"...They are right. I need to reach out. The other person can decide if they can help.

I make small goals.
Each day push on.
I still have things to do!!

So if you are in the crap boat...I am with you. Flashlight in tow and life vests.

I got your hand.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Flaws

Home

Create Support Network