When Your Plate Is Full..Add An Egg

I have far too many things going on in my life...most of which I have no control over. I find this overwhelming.

I add mental health and physical health issues that require much energy and ongoing attention.

It seems to be more than a person should be able to take.
At this point I often just want to quit altogether. I feel Done!

So...I added an Egg. This is a task. A big task.

I am putting on a Speaker event in my community.
I started early..

"Who the hell do I think I am? Am I out of my mind? Who does this? I am only a person...one body....REALLY??? Why?why? Why would you take on such a project??"

Purpose. That is why. I may not be well. I may not be rich. I am smart. I have time. I want to bring this to my community.

Yes it is s BIG Egg on top of that full plate.

I will take my time.
I will share some of the Egg (ask for help). Like the Egg....I am stronger than one might think.
I will serve up this Egg even if it is a bit scrabbled. 😁

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Flaws

Home

Create Support Network