Secrets

Silenced by the perpetrators of my abuse, over years, different people at different times made it clear the importance of secrets. 

To speak the truths as a child would be ignored and painfully quieted. 

Threats made to loved ones also firmed my mouth in resolve of self censorship. 

In doing so, under circumstances a mind cannot process my psyche splintered. I fragmented in mind several times over. 

In aging some of these self secrets have come forward. Memories clear and detailed. Flashbacks.

Secrets from my past have been told by some who have forgotten they were secrets...

These have been like a flood of pieces of my life puzzlecoming together. Things from 40 us years ago begin to make sense. 

What to do with some of this is still eluding. 

Sigh. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Flaws

Home

Create Support Network