Sprung Free

Like a mouse in a closed maze.  Blocks at every turn. I was held 13 days for suicide.
Not a place of caring and compassion.
Saw more and experienced a hell I wish on no one.
Dementia and drug addicts on methafone programme mixed with people needing immediate mental health attention.
Drugged, controlled, treat like in prison.
Don't ask for things or meds or help or anything...they add 4 days and take away any priviledge you may have earned..like fresh air.
I lived in fear. Switched constantly...but disassociation is viewed as self harm so if Wee out I was punished.
They have a place threat named extra care...aka "the Hole". A pit room with just  bed. Nothing else. You sent there if you don't conform to what they tell you to take or do....
So much was traumatizing.
I only got freed because of my physical health...exactly what landed me there.
Home. Tending my wounds.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Flaws

Home

Create Support Network