Disconnected

I am struggling.
I feel like I cannot feel anything.
There just is too much I am shut down.
My mind is everywhere and nowhere.
It is going "Too fast for the Slow Parts" in my life.
I have been melancholy much of my day.
That has gone now as I am worn.
Depleted.

A twitter post I made today...

Fk you cancer
Fk you depression
Screw off suicidal thoughts
Back off anxiety
This is my mantra today!
#SickNotWeak #nocancerleftbehind #KeepTalkingMH

Tonight no fight left.
Yet again, I cannot get myself to sleep.
The disconnect from self begins.
Tonight I am aware.

#DIDprobs

( I will fragment and a part/alter will front and be awake. Doing their own agenda. Perhaps this brain is protecting me from nightmares tonight...sigh.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Flaws

Home

Create Support Network