Wowzers

Living in the best and the worst time. I have this period of 'time off' I was supposed to be free of hospitals and doctor checks and any physical crappola.

Unfortunately I am dealing with a 'woman's issue' requiring an out patient doctor. I had pain so bad and a bowel not working I was sure my cancer had spread. Good news not at all my bowel but my bowel reacting to inflamation on that side. It can be fixed but nothing happens fast even after an ambulance ride to hospital.

I have another 2 month wait for the proceedure. September. Wowzers.

Unbelievable that this is considered timely care in Canada. Makes me scared about my own health problems never mind many others I know are in similar positions.

Just wow.

Pain I cannot fix myself.
Pushing on trying to enjoy the moments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Flaws

Home

Create Support Network