JonJon

We have faced many difficulties throughout life. Chaĺlenges, experiences, abuse, love, loss....

Our supports have been full at times. 

Other times few. 

Sometimes none. 

We have been leaning hard on a friend we met through twitter. 

He has become The Support. Besides my elderly folks I really have no one else close. 

John is not close either. It's a five hour transit trip. 21/2 by car. 

He has been to help comfort. 
Help me when I am ill. 
Take me to appointments, do my chores and far far more. 
He knows all 5 well. 
He will even read to Wee. Here or on the phone. 

It is touching the care he has in him. 

Wee calls him Jonjon. He is Her friend. Lol.

John. So many words to thank you. You are loved here. Just as you are you, are the finest of friends. ♡

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Flaws

Home

Create Support Network