What am I doing??

Motivated by so many issue that hit home and resonate. So many causes to champion for. 

Where does my own movement begin and end?

This is a difficult question with the agendas of 5 (Dissociative System). The 'bigs' have opinions and views that don't always meet. The 'Wee' does too. 

I am me. Host. This is my life. I want to reflect my beliefs. Yet We are a compliation and my home, my clothing, even food speaks of the differences. 

Again, where does my own movement or mission begin and end? 

I have the obvious. PTSD With DID.
I speak of my physical health issues thus challenging the beliefs about Anal Cancer, rare cancers, disabilty life and hpv virus. 

My biggest hope is to show others that we are not so much different when it comes to coping and all need each other to helo us find our way, to hold on, a caring smile. 

These days I am not well both ways. I am in a bad cycle. I know time and reaching out to others who are like me helps. 
Answers will come. 

My movement for now is self care. Harder for me to stick to than heloing another. I do need it. I do deserve it. My body is forcing me to. 

I will do my best to share the smiles I find.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Flaws

Home

Create Support Network