Bear Hug

Big bear was afraid. 
What an ominous feeling, he thought.

"I am a bear. I fear nothing. I rule much of this forest. "

What is it about a hug that I fear? 
These animals are small. 
None compare to my ferocity. 

This little raccoon is lost.
He is crying for a hug.
"I want mys mama. Pres hugs me. Hewp me big fuzzy"

How can we do this? Bear is perplexed. 
Small raccoon. Very big bear.

"Kin you lay downs and I kin crawls up ond you?"

Bear wasn't sure this was a good idea.

"Little raccoon I am too big"
A little " Pwes!!!"

Bear got down. He rolled onto his back. Little raccoon crawled up on his chest. Tiny sobs eased. 

A hug.
Hmm...nice..Bear thought. 

The sobs were smaller.

Soon a forest came full with raccoons. Trees full of bigs and babies.

One climbed down.
It sat gently in Bears paw. 
He raised it to his chest. 

The two raccoon were dancing there. 
Tiny feet tickled him. 

Baby was found.

Bear had learned something new.

Hugs were the best!















































































































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Flaws

Create Support Network

Home