Living Me

There are many things about me that are unusual. I don't advertise nor do I hide.
Mental health has been my primary focus
Many tools are handy with cancer diagnosis. Mine is Anal Cancer. Not one talked about often.
I was asked some time ago, with my cancer diagnosis, would I allow my picture to be taken along my journey?
A friend's project. As a professional photographer this friend had lost both parents as well as his best life friend to cancer. A portrayal of the person as patient. At some point to use for display for cancer awareness.
Where it goes...well we are still on that journey.
I agreed.
This is one of the first series of pictures. It was taken the night before cancer surgery.
He wanted to see Real.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Flaws

Home

Create Support Network