I Want to tell you this

My life has been under pressure.

I feel constant stress. Some is inside of me emotionally and some is outside circumstances.

I press on.

Lots of difficulty facing days, especially when I had days of waking anxiety. I run on little sleep.

The second Split movie came out and my DID community is taking hits.

Do I go back into hiding?
Stigma is harsh.
My city not huge.
Am I safe to continue sharing and helping others?

I will continue.

I have made myself a voice for a reason.
Educate one by one. Write about Disassociation etc.

I was away with a friend for a few days. It was a wonderful time. A much needed visit in the presence of a real friend I can trust. I got to breathe. I calmed. I slept.

I want to tell you. It only took one day after taking a time out from my environment that my anxiety returned high, tears again, feeling scared....
No sleep.

My mind is so loud. So much I try to wade through.

I want to tell you...
Thanks for sharing my journey.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Flaws

Home

Create Support Network