You could be Poor

Poverty.

There are many levels. None are good.

Even in a developed, democracized advanced society the poor exist in masses.

There are Canadians cities big and small with homeless in crisis.

There are physically and mentally ill doing without proper living conditions or healthcare.

Veteran beside addict who had been a lawyer.

There are some who have shelter but qualify for limited assistance.

There are the working poor who live on extra jobs to put food in bellies. No benefits. There is not enough money month to month as prices go up and their incomes do not.

Poor is not a choice for the majority.

I am one of the ill and poor. My budget is tight. I learned to scrimp. I mend and make do. When well I create different arworks and sell in my allowed top up. It isn't much but I save it for my living list (living with cancer I am trying to fill some of my wishes).
As changes in my health press I know some things I need to do very soon. Yet I am not quite well enough to create arworks too fast. Frustrating.

Make a wish...to not be poor today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Flaws

Home

Create Support Network