Mishmash

Daylight hit
Eyes open
Fresh start
Moments
To enjoy
Breathe in
~A.R.*

Wiggley possum
I see you there
They call you ugly
Yet I love your hair
Four come to my yard
Safe to feed
Watch the wild
Feeling lucky
Seeing life
~A.R.*

Oh Mr. Racoon
Why do you come?
It is daylight out
You son of a gun
Get down the ditch
Where you are safe
Waddle away
Fat bottom boy
Eat tonight
When people sleep
~A.R.*

When you are just out.
Out of words
Out of energy
Out of touch
Out of patience
Out of will.
Think..
What do I need?
~A.R.*

Peaceful tears
Let go
Lost time
Fake world
You lived
Mask on
Now free
Release it
Calm self
Find sleep
~A.R.

Shattered heart
Pieces strewn
Puzzled love
Lost without
Coming together
Mended self
Beating pulse
Patched
Yet giving
Life
~A.R.*

Slowly tread
Like a thief
Quiet steps
Stealth body
Toward light
Thin crack
To see
Pulse roars
In my head
Get out
Right now
Find safe
Door open
Flooding tears
Relief gasp
Air in
Run away
Terrored mind
Not real
Just stop
Feet planted
A flashback
~A.R.*

Up I got
To face the day
Anxious start
Push through
I try
Protesting mind
Tells me
I can't....
Liar
~A.R*

Shattered heart
Pieces strewn
Puzzled love
Lost without
Coming together
Mended self
Beating pulse
Patched
Yet giving
Life
~A.R.*

Her song is bright
Like her eyes
Hopeful
A tune
For better days
~A.R.*

Looking for the door
A maze I can no longer do
Manuever my out
Free me from this puzzle
I never asked to play
Who's game is this?

The sun will rise
From darkness
A lift, only to say
The day begins
Adult.. means up
Get going
Fight back those tears
Choke down fear
Swallow self loathing
Slap on a face
Not yours
~A.R.

"Doctor, Sir
My heart
No test can see
It is broken
I tell you
Doctor, Ma'am
Please fix it
The pain
Too much
I beg you
So bad it hurts
It leaks out
My eyes
Doctor, You
Cannot heal
My wounds
I feel
What they
Cannot see
~A.R.*

We were hiding
Then came out
Stand on our soapbox
To open minds
Topics society shunned
Silence be broken
Each brave soul
To stand up
Soapbox high
Hear now
Change is coming
The elephant
Is Free
~A.R.*

Tiny one
You were lost
Long ago
A place
In time
You stay
In me
Holding secrets
Of my past
~A.R.*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Flaws

Home

Create Support Network