Only One Body

I am in the middle of a fast pack. I finally got safe housing. A nice one bedroom apartment.

I have to move within 2 weeks as when they call...you go now. No wait. Little notice.

Problem.
DID 5 persons one body.

There is only so much We can do.

First we have the cold from hell. (Day 12 and it is getting better). Push too hard and coughing fit then the hots.

Yesterday a fiasco at the folks was water in the basement. Sprung a leak. A flood and a massive mess. Unprepared and scrambling to stop the leak then clean up the big mess.

Today....my leg/hip is in screaming pain and I cannot weight bear on that leg.
Meantime I am laid up.

We are 5 but we have one body. We can only do so much.

The body is almost 49.
Been through too much surgery and those hips are in bad shape already.

We cannot be the One that takes on these big tasks. Fortunate to have a friend here that helped with the flooding. A huge job. Now that person isn't feeling good. I feel aweful to have caused this to someone who came to help me and I care about.

Such a life. Such a life.

So frustrated and tired. Just want to move .....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Flaws

Home

Create Support Network