Poet Me

I am me
Bright light
Complex
Intricate
Stained
Like Glass
Fragile
Repaired
Time
Mending
Find me
Find you
~A.R.

Looking hard
Deep inside
I hold the key
To my own truth
~A.R.

I was deluded by the illusion of promises not spoken.
A view of a tomorrow that could never be.
You and me.
~A.R.

Love. I do not know you.
An illusion of the heart.
Mine twisted torn and broken.
No mechanic can fix.
~A.R.

The standards bar
Set so high
A measured stick
Jump high
I tried to meet
The unrealistic
Demands
I learned
~A.R.

I woke to a world lost
Happiness hidden
Under a blanket of nightmares
Time has yet to erode
~A.R.

Standing nude
Facing away
The mirror
Tells truths
I wish to hide
Beneathe flesh
Scarred soul
Exposed
Look
Mirror calls
Beauty
I reveal
~A.R

Black sky
Tiny sparks
Stars of hope
An end
Today gone
Dreams Continue
~A.R.

Tears slowly rolling
Cheeks stained
Hot pain
Deep inside
Release me
Please
~A.R.

Cold and raw
Inside and out
Dark to light
Around it goes
Life time
Seasoned
Winter
~A.R.

Beautiful sprinkles
Sparkle in light
Reflecting world
Time passes
Some fall
Fade
New sparkles
Form
Always there
My stars
~A.R.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Flaws

Home

Create Support Network