Connecting DID

I am remembering recent things that I weren't there for me.  A friend had talked about taking Maddy and Wee to  greenhouses. I started to remember some things but I wasnt there. I know I wasnt. I was gone. I missed two days.
It was weeks ago
Ather day about the greenhouse and I was remembering. The trees. And a purse. I don't have it all. Just that.
I am also having some weird connecting with one alter. Is so vague and dim and odd.
I fo sometimes feel inside their extremes in emotion. Wee crying. Wee excited. One angry. One terrified. And often nothing...
Frustrating.
Always new and learning. The information on DID is somewhat limited. I talk to others like myself. It is there I find my understanding most often.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Flaws

Home

Create Support Network