Heartfelt Poems

As the sun fades
I am dropped to my knees
Breathing
My last breaths
Perhaps
The ground
Will comfort me

It did not happen
Out of the blue
Trauma caused
A body new
Cope we did
One plus four
No more
System love
Protective lot
Is us
We are SPLIT

Inside Outside
Wind howls
Mind numbing
Noise
Rain tumbles
Teardrops
Clearing stains
Of yesterday
~A.R.

You did not not hear me
I tried to tell you
Words unworthy
You do not listen
Fading into
The background

Tears unseenWrapped in dust
Time left behind
In light comes glitter
A sparkle outside
Shared experience
That covers me
~A.R.

Prey unaware
Hidden wrath
Waiting game
The cat knows
Free bird sings
Lullabye
His goodbye
Pouncing
Caught
He is
In the brambles
Bird sings

Lies...mute me
I go inside
Myself
Hiding
A reality
Distorted
Confusion
Avoid
Fear in
Place

Heartbeats count
Time travels
Mind in distances
Places I know
Hoping for experience
Desired hope
~A.R.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Flaws

Home

Create Support Network