Wordsmith (for Karen)

For distraction I often turn to writing 'free-range & free -flow' poetry. A great U.K. mentor has once called me a wordsmith.
I dream someday they will be published.
Enjoy. 🙄

Cleansing rain
Tears of gods
Washing earth
Tending life
Feed on love
Being alive
~A.R.

Bright eyed beauty
Legs longer than any song
Whisps of hair falling
Depth of heart
Shining through
Soul so free
Let her be
~A.R.

They say she writes
Her darkness out
Yet have not met
Her inner light
Words sing
A prose of life
Lived and left
Felt by all
~A.R.

She will not live
Without air
There is no breathe
To take
No pretending
No fake
A reality
Journey
Twisted

Burning embers
A night burnt away
Candle both ends
The center glow
Is fading
Sleep I beg
Please take me

Standing alone
A rock in the middle
Surrounded by rough sea
No hold to have
Slippery stone
Hope for rescue
Lost in the tides
~A.R.

With dark
Demons release
Terrorized mind
Ever spinning
Running mind
Track of old
Messages
Mixed
Reality played
My life
Darkness
Reminder

I kissed you on the forehead
As you slept this night
I do it while you rest
Watching over always
Tho you do not see me
Anymore
~A.R.

Stitching patches
Of my life
Together
Pieces missing
A holed sheet
Of time
Lost
Incomplete
Work
~A.R.

In truth
You know
In time
All do pass
See some light
In where we go
To a home
We once did know
Far away
Yet to go
Live now
We still glow

Wicked world
Climbing vines
Ignorance
No longer
Bliss

A neverending tale
The climax unclear
Its premise winding
Tangled pieces
Come together
In time
Revealing stories
Of her purpose
~A.R.

Sleeping body
Mind awake
Alert on
Night passed
Rest not much

Running on empty
No station in sight
I don't know
How long
Can I run
On fumes?

Night breathing down my neck
Stench of fear rising
Anxiety grasping for me
I detour its path
Distract the bastard
Before he takes me
~A.R.

Twisted life tales
Stories of demons
No one saw
In light of day
Weaving worlds
Not truths
The Elephant
Hide well
His size
Unnoticed
~A.R.

Watch is this catch
A sea serpentine
Unique beauty
Shall keep you
For my pleasure
Watch
Its sequins
Glisten
Under glass
Lost
But to me

White wings
Borrowed for a time
With light within
Growing hope
To save
Tomorrow to brace
The unknown
Challenges
~A.R.

Sit back
In your world
Watch my life
Dance to songs
No one
Wrote
I unfold
~A.R.

Sun will rise...another day...coming soon...face it..embrace it...

Spewn thoughts
To text
Ink paper
Write
It out
Nothingness
Just words
~A.R.

Running on empty
No station in sight
I don't know
How long
Can I run on fumes?

Heartbeats count
Time travels
Mind in distances
Places I know
Hoping for experience
Desired hope

Connect
Disconnect
A body sick
Already lost
Heart walkedWicked days
Lost to myself
Searching this path
Journey on
Unfamiar grounds
Scared to go
Fear of stay
~A.R.

Silence...no raindrop fall...it is the loudest sound you cannot hear. Silence...

Leave be
No comfort
In words
That rile
Inner scream
Hear me
I am
Not ok
Living
Breathing
This way
I do
Today
Fight
My way
~A.R.

Words on words
Spewn thoughts
To text
Ink paper
Write
It out
Nothingness
Just words
~A.R.Wicked days
Lost to myself
Searching this path
Journey on
Unfamiar grounds
Scared to go
Fear of stay
~A.R.

I took on big dragons ...days on days..my sword is dull ...they are too skilled..moves I do not know...
Might have maimed one...

In the light of day
I recognize
Shared lines
Of life
With you

You can't cheat the reaper
Duck
Dodge
Dance
Distract
Denied

You have chosen
Far off
Distanced lure
Nothing to be
Truth is
You are Invisible

Connect
Disconnect
A body sick
Already lost
Heart walked

Shadows cast
Light through dark
Refexions faded
Softened edges
Beings in love
~A.R.

C word
The disease
Self knows
Its strength
Won't come
Fed air
Nothing
A smile
Won't fix
Fuck off
Cancer
~A.R.

Wicked world
Climbing vines
Ignorance
No longer
Bliss

I cannot be
You have to see
I am drowning
In myself
~A.R.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Flaws

Home

Create Support Network