Counselling


This blog is willy nilly.
Bits of this and that.
Like a scattered puzzle you may never get all the pieced to.
It is me, we, us.

Yes. It is my story pieces. But many of you can relate in some way.
Maybe it makes you think.
That you read it is what pushes me to continue to share.

Today was just ALoT!
Painful. Pushing deep inside me out.
Yep. Counselling.
Today it was with a friend at Oncology.
Friend saw.
Friend heard.
I think I lose my mind.
Why do I go through this? Talking? OUTLOUD! To Someone Else😨 In front of friend. My god I am totally out of control.

SNAP

I miss time. I Disassociated. I don't know who. Brief.

Not much. But enough I felt the missing beat because crying came to full stop.
Being the Canuck I am I said "Sorry" and blew my nose. 👍

Now. I just am cooked. Exhausted.
Yet. I cannot find sleep.
Again.
Insomnia but not. I will fall asleep
Then, typically Wee and Maddy will come out. I can tell by the activity in my space. Devices activity.
Lights.
Things done. Like my dishes. Bathroom cleaned. Laundry away.
Etc etc.
DID alters can be quite smart and handy too.😏
They write notes and do art.
It is.
A conditioned fear. Deep. Not jyst a snap out of.

My session was an hour and I feel like I covered so many topics that are going on for me.

Putting thing on paper. Hmm.
😑

Battle on tomorrow.

Tonight an angel...Wee and whomever..watch over.

All of me tired. Tomorrow...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Flaws

Home

Create Support Network