Morning comes

I am awake this morning. I feel I got some sleep. Not enough but I am more rested than usual. Unfortunately someone ate something during the night that has given me stomach and bowel pain. It's a bathroom party for one. 😣
I am feeling otherwise happy and calm. Has been weeks coming. I hope the no sleep pattern is broken. It is hard to think, concentrate, on my best of days. I know that I am hypervigilant and sensitive to external input when I am with people or in mall or coffee shop etc. I already have noise in my head so the added sensory exposure can cause me an overload. Zappo I go down from it. My brain shuts down. My body gets exhausted as well. I
When this happens I will lay down and try to nap. I like quiet so I may put headphones on. (SometimesI can't wear them because it causes me to be paranoid that I can't hear if anyone is coming) Catch 22.
I have great hopes for some productivity today. I have a painting I am working on. I want to do some writing. I also have a good book I want to get into.
Wishes for a wonderful day.
Love to my readers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Flaws

Home

Create Support Network