When Overwhelmed...

I have a busy mind. Is constant. Bouncing.
It gets noisy in my head. Going out into a crowd can be unbearable. There are times I can't get out of an event.
In order to cope I have figured out some handy tips on how to have a moment of quiet in a sea of noise.

The bathroom. Perfect..no one wants to bother you...especially if you say the word....diarrhea...lol...even if you just standing or sitting quiet...take my time..

Another good spot is I forgot something in the car...no car..then say hot and go out for fresh air

Avert tactics in place...always know your space when you go..have backup plan to get home. Plan A to F.

I always make sure I have a friend of support know I am going in case I need to be rescued from the outting.

At home and want to be alone run a bath...you don't have to get in....

Think of what works for you.

It can be done. I fight the fear but am always looking for new tools to defend myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Flaws

Create Support Network

The Nowhere Traveler