Ramblings

In the end
What will I count?
The money and praise?
Earth marks?
Or the blessings
Hearts touched
Moments connected
Life's beauty
Love
~A.R

Winging it
No guide
No path
The truth
Not revealed
Risking self
Blazing
A way
~A.R.An entity
Existing
Resisting
Change
I do not know
~A.R.

Inticated beauty
He could see
Unique glow
A smile for him
Her beauty in heart
Spoke loud
Her light
Sparkle shared
For all
Eyes only
For him

You do not understand
The path we followed
To here must come light
Hers there
Dimmed
Pushing to be
So much more
Bright

Come for me
Fellow warrior
I lay wounded
The fight in me
Still strong
Patch me up
We fight on
~A.R.

Anxiety looming
Vicious horizon
Stress mountain
Patience no will
Press on
The path
Experience
Feel
Frantic illusion
No promise
~A.R.

The need to know
A sponge seeking
Feed me answers
For my fight
I need ammo
For my mind
To protect
My heart
From evil wrath
Of Cancer
~A.R.

Bare foot dancing
Cold floors waking
Sensing self
Ease away
With music
Take me away
Notes of yesterdays
Smiles easier
Dance beautiful
~A.R

Holding in
Hot cheeks
Flushed fear
Days stretch
Run together
Tired tears
Wrung out
~A.R.

I smiled today
I am not empty
I am with purpose
I am life
I live
I do not quit
I am a warrior
I got this
I have friends
I have love
I am me

Barking fuzz
Routine out
Sweet yawn
Mum please
Treat me
Belly rubs
My fav
You kiss
Like a girl
Mum

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Flaws

Home

Create Support Network