THIS IS US IN WORDS

You do not know me
I am but one
There are more
We learn
Exist in light
Stay close
In darkness
We are them
I am me
They call me
Lily

Tiny hands
Gifted child
True to self
Strong willed
Wise at 5
She will not sleep
Darkness
Fear grips
She will not age
Trapped in time
Wee

In the wall
Standing tall
Dark Irish
Black in hair
Rugged kind
Gentle heart
Fist but ready
Never used
Softness
Watcher
Man on duty
Rogan

In wisdom
Not years
Anger
She clears
Her purpose
Strength
Always here
Potty mouth
Girl grown
We call her
Maddy

It did not happen
Out of the blue
Trauma caused
A body new
Cope we did
One plus four
No more
System love
Protective lot
Is us
We are SPLIT

She hides inside
Protected
Watching over
We stand united
Her force
Her power
In love
We keep her safe
Demons at bay
Today
Rest our girl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Flaws

Home

Create Support Network