Grounding in the Now

Yesterday grabs me. I don't seek it. I have worked and continue to work on today"s behavior and actions or reactions.
No changing where I have been.
For my tomorrows, not promised, I have lists. Goals dreams and wishes. Some are short term..like finishing a project or writing a friend. Some are the things that seem unattainable today...like travel.
It is important for me to also remember to focus on the NOW.
Being mindful from my breathing to my accomplishment each moment. I must feel it. Live it.
I have homework that I got as part of my therapy and I have expanded the work to my self care and keeping a list of tips to remind myself when I am not doing good.
Today is so important. I need to remember the smallest life gifts. Feel it. Live it. Be it. NOW

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Flaws

Create Support Network

The Nowhere Traveler