Little things. What makes me smile?

I am so ill. There are many days in bed not well. I celebrate the smallest of accomplishments. I have been in darkness for awhile now. Was in a desperate mindset for days. I am resolving to climb out of this hole. Unstuck myself. Use my self care tools.
I am starting with a list. What makes me smile?
I bet you want to know...lol.
There ..silly jokes. Smile
It is good even once I started to think about it..start small I thought...butterflies. Smile.
My funny little dog.
Squirrels chasing each other
Birds
Pretty landscapes
Snowflakes...big fluffy ones
Hot homebaked cookies
Mexico trips
Kid antics (I have great nieces and nephews and friends kids etc.)
Bobs Burgers
Shopping online
Giving help to friends

Well..smiles..and that was a start.
So much in life cannot be controlled. Shit happens big and small. I have been to hell already so I know I am strong...somewhere within me. I will do the work. I will look at solutions not focus on the problems.
Utilizing every old and new tool to help myself. Reaching out when I need to.
Gratitude to everyone who supports me. Dark days for the mentally ill are hard to be in and hard to watch. Patience and climb slow. It's rocky but WE ALL can make it. I just believe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Flaws

Create Support Network

The Nowhere Traveler