Cannabis referal

I was refered by my psychiatrist for medicinal marijauna. I have had to use more lorazepam or clanazepam for several weeks now. It is time to try a different approach. Liquid is her idea...hoping for a positive body response
So I had my appointment at S H clinic today. They do formal paperwork...normally is approximately $400 to have done but they have compassionate appointments for just OHIP.
I am really upset. The Dr. was completely  ignorant ...to me. I  was and am still crying. He didn't know what DID was...wanted to know sarcastically who I was today. Then wanted to know why I don't work and what I do all day.
I feel ridiculed. Was very demeaning. I  left there with forms done and they don't follow up for 6 months. My referring Doctor is not impressed.
The dosage isn't even correct.
So frustrated with being me tonight.
Ignorance feeds stigma. This is supposed to be a professional. A Doctor who should know better.
Arrogance and ignorance.
My doctor now has to try to  figure out how it can be fixed.
Meanwhile...stressed out struggling.
Really hurt.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Flaws

Home

Create Support Network