🔒DID 5 Alive R.

Pami was having women issues.
She was being touched and procedures and then some surgery in 2006 on her cervix.
She was vulnerable. Worn down. When she was sedated so good it was my idea.
I am Rogan and they have called me the watcher. I am the oldest now. I am 50. I watch over my girls.
Pami needed more help. More compassion. She was having flashing memories that were confusing her.
We don't understand how we are together as one body. We disagree on how it could happen. We do agree that we have each have a job. We protect the body. We protect Pami. And yes I know her name is  April. I have been here since here since 1983 abouts.
I picked my name off a bottle in a medicine cabinet. Someone was paranoid about losing their hair I do suppose. Rogaine...but I tampered with the word a tiny bit.
When She had surgery I sent Wee first. Wee didn't know me really. I just thought she would be the cutest of us all to put out. I was watching.
It wasn't a complete success as you may understand now....as the door was open. I had let the cat out of the bag, so to say. And then we just each got more comfortable with time. Wee and Maddy are close now. They can be hard to control for this guy. But I do me best to look after things. I don't like to be out.  I try to  blend as I can be obvious just as Wee is in voice. We intend no harm and only wish for some understanding. We do best in trying not to embarrass the lass.
I must go.
Rogan
:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Flaws

Home

Create Support Network