Why write

As hard as this is to do I am glad to be doing it. I don't want pity or sadness. It is lessons from my life.
If I wanted to expose certain people I would have long before now. This isn't for any vengeful reasons. I don't live my life without forgiveness. I am learning about me too. Sharing in this way...trying to be respectful without names...can only be a positive for me. I  can no longer fear what others may assume or think from what I  write.
Life lessons come in many forms. I have been blessed to have so much support and positivity around me throughout my life. My mother and step father did everything to try to protect us all. No blame and no regrets. Take heart in knowing I am a warrior. ☺

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Flaws

Home

Create Support Network