Tired

Too many nights of not getting sleep because alters are busy. On the plus my kitchen and bathroom got cleaned thru the night! I don't know which did it.
I get tired of trying to communicate to figure this out.
There is a conference in Seattle in October. It happens every year for one weekend.
On my list of "want to experience".
Today I got to do running around in borrowed car. I also had opportunity to listen to guitar in the shade at the lake. The calmness of the water does soothe me. Great music and some laughs.
I find I am really on a burst of self learning lately. It can be painful but also very bright.  And accepting myself more each day by just being aware of how my mind and body work.
Off to bed. Praying car doesn't cost me an arm or any other part...pray for it. Lol.☺

If my blog ever sounds scattered to you...it is hard to stay focused with noise etc...in my head. Add on average of 4 hours sleep night after night. A nap has turned into sleep on many afternoons...I am proud I have stuck to it and have blogged on.
Yep. Feeling scattered but good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Flaws

Home

Create Support Network