I am lost

Today overtired. Having anxiety and attacks. The body remembers. I really don't have control right now and so between vibrating and crying etc...I am trying to learn more to try to help myself. The information on DID and non combat PTSD is really lacking. So it is learning to  ask the right questions to start to unravel a long tangled mess. I am fortunate to have a fantastic psychiatrist who is extremely caring and patient. One that does therapy and is well versed in my type of disorder. Canada lags with treatment and support. In time I hope we, as a society learn about prevention and early diagnosis as well as research and continue to battle the effects of trauma.
My day was difficult. Hard to keep going. Warrior on I will. ...tomorrow. 😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Flaws

Home

Create Support Network