Memories

Over the years I have realized the many gaps in my memories of childhood. The ones I have are very clear. Almost fully detailed. Then blanks. This is true from age 4+ til now. Elementary school on. What is clear is very clear. And the memories that come to me in the form of flashbacks are painful. Alters take on part of the hosts life. Mostly trauma. Over time in protecting me each developed their own life. Some grew older. Some stayed in the time period they first formed.
I have 4 alters that I am aware of.
For those of you that grew up with me there was Wee in kindergarten. ..Maddy came when I was 12....they know you. They are me. I was there but I wasn't always....in and out they go. Never to be noticed for many moons.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Flaws

Home

Create Support Network