Dr. TM

Radar Radar Mayday Mayday Radar Radar
All hands on deck.
It's time for biopsies at the hospital with the MASH unit.
My experiences with Dr. TM have been mixed.
Bad cells skin tag at anal outer 2 years ago. Really was lucky in some ways. Local General Surgeon was on it immediately and sent me to the big TO. 
I have country bumpkin tendencies in the city. I find it fascinating to visit. Since way down to TG.
I want you to know this was a horrendous trip. They did biopsies. So you have to think about a stranger doing an invasive procedure...I had my good friend with me.  Thank you again S!! She had to pin me while flashbacks and alters came though out.
Next a safe margin
Done in January of this year. To different hospital where I was told they would put me out. Hmm.
Well that was not a good day to go to the endoscopic unit. This is why the qive you the satisfaction survey  BEFORE they do anything to you.
Just the basics of my procedure.:
~Not out. Four doses of fentynol (sp??)
~They lost a patient who was in waiting room not gowned or prepped but called into O.R
~Some of my paperwork is missing. Do they need to put an IV in....oh do it just in case....YES I HAVE TO BE OUT
~Doctor is preparing for wrong procedure.
And I have to refresh her memory....
~Fentynol not cutting it. After giving me two doses the assistant nurse gone
~I had to hold my own ass check while she cut me
~In the middle of procedure some orderly just waltzes in to the sterile environment not gowned or masked or anything..with my ass in the air
~Doctor had to run around and give me more fentynol
~no proper table so slide yourself down an put your knees bent on side on this pillow on this little desk
~Old shaker box ac running on my back
~lost my home care and follow up papers on way back to recovery.
~no wheelchair...weaved my way out for fabulous ride home...

Really?!?

So back I get to go August 10th. I just want to barf. It was so bad I was laughing.
It's that or cry. And I do that too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Flaws

Home

Create Support Network